ROSEMARY + MINT BEARD OIL 4oz
5SBC - Transforms brittle beards, into soft and manageable strands that will make you the center of attention. Great for use on scalp.
1. Apply 2 to 3 drops of Gentleman’s ROSEMARY + MINT BEARD OIL, in your palm and rub your hands together to spread the oil around your palms and fingers. You may need more oil later, but it’s better to start with a small dose to avoid making your beard too greasy. Men with particularly long or dry beards are most likely to need more oil.
2. Rub your palms and fingers across the hair on both your cheeks.
3. Next, rub your hands down the front of your face so that it covers your mustache and chin.
4. Go over your mustache again with your fingertips.
5. Run a comb through your beard to evenly distribute the oil.
7. Comb your beard back into place and groom it as you like.
The frequency with which you apply Gentleman’s ROSEMARY + MINT BEARD OIL depends on several factors including the length of your beard and life style. Most men should apply BEARD OIL twice a day, once in the morning before starting your day and once at night before bed.
It’s super penetrating to soften and strengthen beard hair, while providing the beard with vitamins and minerals for healthy beard growth and fills in spars area.
Use Gentleman's BEARD Collection entire system to gain maximum benefits of healthier, fuller looking facial hair, with lots of sheen and softness. Use Gentleman’s Beard Wash, MOISTURE RICH DAILY LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER, BEARD + HAIR MOISTURIZER Cream, BEARD AND BODY BUTTER.
Hemp Seed Oil, Baobab Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, Eucalyptus, Rosemary and Peppermint
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed (Marula) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil